Adult Ed Night Classes Sept 2018
We continually try to enhance the range of courses available based on need and interest and consequently a number of new courses have been added.
We are now delighted to be running a flexible part time Special Needs Assisting course at QQI level 6 on 2 evenings a week over 2 years.
If you are a community organisation / company or group of individuals, please contact us to customise training or a course for you utilising our modern teaching facilities and highly qualified teaching staff at a competitive rate!
Full Course List
- A1 & A2 Accounting Technicians Ireland
- A3 Calligraphy
- A4 Introduction to After Effects
- A5 Introduction to Hat making
- A6 Art Portfolio Preparation
- A7 QQI Illustration Skills 6N5446
- A8 NEW Concept Design for Gaming and Animation
- A9 Jewellery Design
- A10 Lighting in Maya
- A11 NEW Assistive Technology QQI 6N2211
- A12 NEW Care of the Person with Special needs
- A13 3D Animation Skills
- A14 Gel Nail Technology Course
- A15 Eyelash course
- A16 Introduction to Blockchain
- A17 Virtual and Augmented Reality
- A18 Tattoo Artistry – An introduction
- A19 & A20 IPASS Certificate in Payroll Techniques
Enrolment times are evenings and 3rd & 5th and 10th , 12th September 2018, from 6-8pm in the main building.
All classes commence week beginning Monday 17th September 2018 unless otherwise stated. Full payment must be received before attending classes.
Postal enrolments will be accepted and should be accompanied by course name and applicant contact details including mobile number and email address. Please note that receipts for postal enrolments will not be issued until week commencing 28th August 2018
ATI 2 will commence Monday 3rd September. All courses and times and content may be changed at the discretion of the College. Classes may be amalgamated where needed. Students should review course content on the relevant websites of QQI, ATI, as appropriate to view the suitability of the course for their needs.