Animation Dingle 2017 Nomination for Irish School of Animation Courses
Animation Dingle 2017 has announced their ‘Official Selection’! Our Animation Courses’ films have been noticed!
Films which will be shown
The films which will screen at the 5th annual festival in March are:
- Hannah Cleary’s ‘All New Twitter’,
- Padraic Byrne’s ‘Clean Ur Plate’,
- Sean Cunningham’s ‘Define Intervention’, ‘
- Kingdom Platae’ by Sinead O’Regan,
- ‘The Banshee’s Comb’, by Moya McHugh, and
- Siobhan Catinot’s ‘Why the Chicken is Used in Sacrifice’.
Congratulations to our students and graduates of the Animation courses who worked so diligently on these films with their teams!