Games Production & 3D Graphics Level 5
Course Code DLO
NFQ Level 5
Duration 1 Year
QQI Code 5M5048
Award QQI Level 5 Certificate in Creative Media
Why choose Games Production & 3D Graphics?
If you are a computer games enthusiast, interested in games design and analysis and would like to pursue a career in the exciting and expanding games development industry, then this course is for you.
This course introduces you to software such as Maya for 3D modelling, Photoshop and Unity 3D that enables the production of game content.
You will develop the fundamental digital and transferable skills to allow you to progress to further and higher Above all, the ethos of this course is to learn by practicing and enhancing your skills week by week.
What will you study?
- Design Skills (5N0784)
- Games Analysis Design (5N1651)
- Communications (5N0690)
- Digital Marketing (5N1364)
- Multimedia Authoring (5N1299)
- Web Authoring (5N1910)
- Work Experience (5N1356)
- 3-Dimensional Computer Graphics (5N5029)
What do you need to apply?
In addition to the Entry Requirements, for this course you will also need to provide evidence of good computer literacy and a knowledge of computer game styles at an interview.
- Graduates with a Merit profile may apply for entry to BTEC Higher National Diploma courses in BCFE, such as:
- Graduates of this course may also apply through the CAO and/or the Higher Education Links Scheme for entry to higher and advanced certificate and degree programmes at national Institutes of Technology, Technological Universities and Universities (applicants should confirm linked awards and eligibility requirements with the relevant Higher Education Institution).