RADIO & TELEVISION
Radio and Television Graduates include:
- Trina Mara, producer and presenter 98FM
- Aisling Bastable, RTE News
- Justin Treacy, RTE Sport
- Ryle Nugent, RTE Sport
- Pauric Lodge, RTE Sports
- Damien O’ Meara, RTE Sports
- Rick O Shea, presenter, 2FM
- Alison Comyn news anchor, UTV Ireland
- Sinead Hughes, Media Manager, Sky Arts
- Laura Lee-Conboy, Advertising Traffic Manager, Newstalk
- Derek Byrne, presenter, TXFM
- Lorraine Keane, presenter, TV3
- Sharon Tobin, reporter, RTE TV
- Emma Leddin, talent transformation, Linkedin
- Carol Moran, continuity announcer, RTE Radio One
- Glenda Gilson, TV personality
- Paul Doyle, TV director, UTV Ireland
- Damien O’Reilly, presenter, RTE Radio One
- Oisin Langan, presenter, Newstalk and Setanta
- Brendan O’Loughlin, broadcast journalist/news presenter, 98FM
- Laura Greene, TV producer, BBC
- Karen Spellman, reporter/presenter, Ocean FM
- Riyadh Khalaf, presenter, Spin 103.8
- Mairead Farrell, presenter, Today FM
- Andrew McGahon, journalist, severemma.com, presenter, 8Radio.com
- Simon Maher, founder Phantom FM, founder 8Radio.com
- Niall Gaffney, comedy writer/actor, The Walshes, BBC and RTE
- Dan Pitcher, sports journalist, FM104
- Helena O’Toole, radio producer, 4FM
- Claire O’Dowd, radio presenter/producer, Spin 103.8
- Adam Fogarty, radio presenter, station editor RTE Pulse and 2XM
- Tony Scott, presenter, production engineer, South East Radio
- Stephen Mannion, radio producer, Spin 103.8
- Shane Brennan (Moondance Productions) was nominated for an IFTA (Irish Film & Television Award) for his Factual TV Series “The Zoo“.
- Barry Donnellan was nominated for an IFTA (Director of Photography Award) for “Secrets of the Irish Landscape” Documentary
- Killian Hanratty and Tony Malone, Alonze Productions have Ryanair, Dublin City Council, Trinity and the European Commission as customers.
- Aidan Power, radio/TV presenter, RTE
- Garrett Harte, station editor, Newstalk
- Sharon O’Donoghue, senior promotions producer, TV3
- Philip Bourke, presenter, Red FM
- Chris Murray, presenter, LMFM
- Rick O’Shea, presenter, 2FM
Print Media Graduates include:
- Aisling O’Toole, editor, U Magazine
- Shona Murray,foreign correspondent, presenter, Newstalk
- Deborah Sweeney, media adviser, Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform
- Martin Flanagan, social media officer, Fianna Fáil
- Roisin Dwyer, commissioning editor, Hot Press
- Ali Bracken, journalist, crime correspondent, Irish Daily Mail
- Mark Coughlan, reporter/producer, Al Jazeera English
- David Coleman, sports journalist, Irish Daily Mirror
- Ian Mallon, director of communications, FAI
- Barry Malone, executive producer, Al Jazeera
- Jamie D’Alton, managing director, Motive Television
- Patrck McCarry, sports journalist, Maximum Media
- Rachel Lynch, editor, InTallaght magazine
- Simon Walsh, digital editor, Echo.ie
- Barry Ryan , account executive, Weber Shandwick
- Suzanne Byrne, journalist, RTE Guide
- John Mitchell, deputy editor and motoring correspondent , The Irish Daily Star
- Debbie McCann, crime correspondent, Irish Mail on Sunday
- Ben Blake, sports journalist, score.ie
- Gill Dooley, senior digital executive, Universal Music
- Gordon Hatch, editor, Drogheda Leader and Moto GP editor at Motorsport.com
- Stephen Bennett, associate editor, Independent Newspapers
- Dave Raleigh, reporter, Evening Echo
- Ian Guider, markets editor, Sunday Business Post
- Niall Swan, UK editor, Goldenplec
- Greg McLoughlin, senior copywriter, In the Company of Huskies
- Dualta Redmond, PR Advisor, BBC
- Niamh O’Donoghue, court reporter, Courts News Ireland
- Niamh McCarthy, communication specialist, Trócaire
- Paul Mallon, head of major brand activations, Paddy Power
- Heidee Martin, assistant editor, Independent Newspapers
- Gary Woods, political assistant, Dáil Eireann
- Shane Dillon, production executive, Gazette Newspaper Group
- Anna Kenny, features production editor, Irish Times
Music Industry Graduates include:
- Stephen Power, Senior Media Manager, Sony BMG Ireland
- Bernadette Barret, manager, Damien Rice
- Niamh McGarry, senior officer, IMRO
- Damien Dempsey, musician
- Mickey Harte, musician
- Rosie, musician
- David Munnelly, traditional musician
- Mundy, musician
- Alan Doherty, member of Gráda, solo flute part on the ‘Lord of the Rings’
- Mossy Nolan, soloist mossynolanmusic.bandcamp.com & Lisa O’Neill’s musical director harmlessnoise.ie
- Gavin Whelan, tin whistle/flute player gavinwhelan.ie
- Alan Doherty and Gerry Paul aldocmusic.com/about
- Daoiri Farrell, solo artist daoiri.com
MULTIMEDIA & GAMES
Multimedia & Games Graduates include:
- Dave Harris, game designer, Acclaim Studios
- Tony Reilly, UX Analyst, Citi & The Effect
- Rob Davis, Acorn
- Tim O’Leary, Paypal
- Paula Byrne, Google
- Jonathan Larkin, OVO
- Piers Scott, The Sociable
- Kevin Doherty, Evolution Digital Marketing
- William Robinson, C3 Marketing
- Ciaran Rooney, BUSUU
- Paul Redmond, Irish Times
- Leo Flaherty, Atom Split Games
- David Archibold, Adforce
- Eoin Mahon, Egg
- Jenny Moran, Junior Graphic Designer, Done Deal
- Philip Buckley, OVO
- Tom McDermott, freelance animator
- Darren Gorey, Eighty Twenty
- Jody Briggs, Graphic Designer, ICON
- Ivanna Chovgan, Computer Clubhouse
- Gary Walsh, Body Group
- Tori Hughes, Graphic Designer, Camera
- Michael Keyes, Gaumina
- Stephen Leahy, webmaster, Allianz Worldwide Care
Animation Graduates include:
- Jason Ryan – Supervising Animator with Dreamworks Animation on Chicken Little, Monsters V’s Aliens and Shrek Forever After.
- Richard Baneham – Animation Supervisor with Weta Digital. Academy Award Winner for his VFX work on Avatar. Richie also worked on the Chronicles Of Narnia, the Lord of the Rings trilogy and the Iron Giant.
- Seamus Malone – Animation Director with Aardman. Seamus has worked on films, shorts and TV shows like Wallace and Gromit in ‘The Curse of the Were-Rabbit’, Chicken Run, Wallace and Gromit in ‘A Matter of Loaf and Death’, Shaun the Sheep and Creature Comforts.
- William/Bill Hodman – Workbook artist at Blue Sky Studios. Bill has worked on films like Horton Hears A Who! Ice Age 3 and Tarzan.
- Simon Rodgers – Concept Artist with Dreamworks.
- Padraig/Patrick Collins – Storyboard artist on Corpse Bride, Fantastic Mr Fox and the upcoming films Gnomeo and Juliet, and Tim Burton’s Frankenweenie.
- Wee Brian McGrath – Character Animator with Dreamworks Animation on How To Train Your Dragon, Monsters vs Aliens, Kung Fu Panda and Flushed Away.
- Audrey Stedman – Background Designer for the TV Show ‘Family Guy’, the Spongebob Squarepants Movie and the Iron Giant.
- Steven Deane – Previsualisation Artist at Rhythm & Hues. Previs Artist on Avatar and The Chronicles of Narnia.
- Brian Woods – Key Layout Artist for Disney TV.
- Colbert Fennelly – Animation Layout & Support Supervisor at Rhythm & Hues, previously an animator at Walt Disney Feature Animation.
- Niall O’Loughlin – Well Known Caricaturist.
- Damian Farrell – Creative Director at Caboom.
- Cathal Gaffney – Managing Director with Brown Bag Films and Academy Award Nominee.
- Darragh O’Connell – Director/Executive producer at Brown Bag Films and Two Time Academy Award Nominee.
- Alan Shannon – Company Director and Director with Jam Media.
- John Rice – Company Director and CEO with Jam Media.
- Mark Cumberton – Company Director and Line Producer with Jam Media.
- Andrew Kavanagh – Owner/Founder and CEO at Kavaleer Productions Limited.
- Gary Timpson – Managing Director with Kavaleer Productions Limited.
- Robert Cullen – Creative Director at Boulder Media.
- Tomm Moore – Co-Founder, Creative Director and Animation Director with Cartoon Saloon and Academy Award Nominee.
- Paul Young – Co-Founder, CEO and Producer with Cartoon Saloon.
- Ross Murray – Managing Director and Producer with Cartoon Saloon.
- Nora Twomey – Creative Director and Animation Director with Cartoon Saloon
- Siobhan Mullen/De Stefano – Storyboard Supervisor at World Leaders Entertainment.
- Ryan McElhinney – Award winning product and interior designer.
- Trevor Murphy – Compositor, Editor at The 7th Art.
- Dr Tom Walsh – Senior Lecturer on the BA (Hons) Animation degree course at the Arts University College at Bournemouth in the UK.
- Matthias Lechner – Art director at Thilo Graf Rothkirch’s Cartoon Film.
- Marec Fritzinger – Senior Layout Artist at Prima Linea, Marec previously worked for Disney for 10 years on films like Tarzan and Enchanted. Marec also teaches at the animation school Gobelins.
- Des Duggan – Senior Animator at Blue Castle Games.
- Tom O’Flaherty – Animator with the Moving Picture Company.
- Richard Kelly – Owner Pricklypear Productions.
- Ruth Daly – Animator at Rhythm and Hues Studios who has worked on The Chronicles of Narnia, Futurama and The Iron Giant. Ruth also works for Animation Mentor.
- Graham Gallagher – Animation, Storyboard and Concept Supervisor at Eurocom.
- Brian Gilmore – Head of Post Production at Brown Bag Films.
- Dave Lowry – Lead Animator with Double Negative on Hellboy 2 The Golden Army and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
- Paschal McGuire – Lead Animator at Curve Studios.
- Garrett O’Donoghue – Storyboard artist at World Leaders Entertainment.
- David Satchwell – Senior Computer Graphic Supervisor at Sony Imageworks who has worked on films like Solaris, Moulin Rouge, The Polar Express and I Am Legend.
- Fabian Erlinghäuser – Animation Supervisor at Cartoon Saloon.
- Jeremy Purcell – Owner, A Man & Ink.
- Lorraine Lordan – Owner, A Man & Ink.
- Kevin O’Sullivan – Animator at Framestore.
- Andrew McEvoy – Animator with Double Negative.
- Chris Dicker – Creative Director at TT Animation and Co-Creator of ‘What’s Your News?’.
- James Kenny – Motion Graphics Artist at The Element.
- Barry O’Donoghue – Owner and Producer at Barley Films.
- Terry Reilly – Senior 3D Animator at Double Negative.
- Louise Ridgeway – Head of Animation at Rare Ltd.
- Chrissie Maguire, PhD student, QUB
- Kirsten Allstaff, lecturer, UL
- Liu Goggin, PhD student, UCD