Journalism Graduates include:
- Ali Bracken, Crime Correspondent, Irish Daily Mail
- Mark Coughlan, Digital Journalist, RTE
- David Coleman, Sports Journalist, Irish Daily Mirror
- Shona Murray,Europe Correspondent, Euronews
- Barry Malone, Executive Producer, Al Jazeera
- Jamie D’Alton, Managing Director, Motive Television
- Pat McCarry, Sports Journalist, joe.ie
- Suzanne Byrne, Multimedia Journalist, RTE
- John Mitchell, Deputy Editor, The Irish Daily Star
- Debbie McCann, Crime Correspondent, Irish Mail on Sunday
- Ben Blake, Assistant Editor, the42.ie
- Gordon Hatch, Editor, Drogheda Leader
- Stephen Bennett, Group Sports Executive,Independent News and Media
- Dave Raleigh, Reporter, Evening Echo
- Ian Guider, Markets Editor, Sunday Business Post
- Niall Swan, Editor, Goldenplec
- Deborah Sweeney, Political Advisor, Minister Paschal Donohue TD
- Gary Woods, Press Officer, Fianna Fáil
- Martin Flanagan, Social Media Manager, Fianna Fáil
- Kat O’Connor, Deputy Editor, Sheology
- Mimi Murray, Content Studio Editor, The Irish Times
- Shane Dillon, Deputy Group Editor, Gazette Newspaper Group
- Anna Kenny, Production Editor, Irish Times
- Heidee Martin, Assistant Editor, Irish Daily Star
- Paul Doyle, TV director, BBC
- Greg McLoughlin, Senior Creative/Copywriter, In the Company of Huskies
- Ian Mallon, Strategic Communications Consultant, UEFA
- Niamh McCarthy, Communications Manager, Trócaire
- Paul Mallon, Head of Major Brand Activations, Paddy Power
- Gill Dooley, Director Digital Development, Universal Music
- Aisling O’Toole, Group Marketing Manager, Michael Wright Hospitality
- Roisin Dwyer, PR Executive, National Concert Hall
- Simon Walsh, Adminstrator, SFAI
- Barry Ryan , Communications Executive, John Sisk and Son Ltd
RADIO & TELEVISION
Radio and Television Graduates include:
- Aisling Bastable, RTE News
- Justin Treacy, RTE Sport
- Ryle Nugent, Rugby Commentator, Channel 4
- Pauric Lodge, Gaelic Games Commentator, RTE Sports
- Damien O’ Meara, Broadcaster, RTE Sports
- Damien O’Reilly, Presenter, RTE Radio One
- Sinead Spain, Group Head of News, Communicorps
- Adam Fogarty, Station Manager RTE, Pulse and 2XM
- Riyadh Khalaf, Presenter, BBC Radio One
- Jessica Maciel, Presenter, BBC Radio One
- Rick O Shea, Presenter, RTE Radio One
- Brendan O’Loughlin, News Editor and Journalist, 98FM
- Mairead Ronan, Presenter, Today FM
- Alison Comyn, News Anchor, Sky
- Tara Walsh, Presenter, Spin 1038
- Sharon Tobin, News Presenter and Reporter, RTE TV
- Simon Maher, Founder and presenter, com
- Dan Pitcher, News and Sports Journalist, FM104
- Helena O’Toole, Radio Producer, 4FM
- Aidan Power, TV Presenter, Virgin Media
- Trina Mara, Commercial Content Manager, Classic Hits
- Carol Moran, Continuity Announcer, RTE Radio One
- Glenda Gilson, TV Personality
- Oisin Langan, Strategy and Content Development, Wilson Hartnell
- Andrew McGahon, Content Creator, themaclife.com
- Claire O’Dowd, Presenter and Producer, Spin 103.8
- Sharon O’Donoghue, Senior Promotions Producer, Virgin Media
Music Industry Graduates include:
- Stephen Power, Senior Media Manager, Sony BMG Ireland
- Bernadette Barret, manager, Damien Rice
- Niamh McGarry, senior officer, IMRO
- Damien Dempsey, musician
- Mickey Harte, musician
- Rosie, musician
- David Munnelly, traditional musician
- Mundy, musician
- Alan Doherty, member of Gráda, solo flute part on the ‘Lord of the Rings’
- Mossy Nolan, soloist mossynolanmusic.bandcamp.com & Lisa O’Neill’s musical director harmlessnoise.ie
- Gavin Whelan, tin whistle/flute player gavinwhelan.ie
- Alan Doherty and Gerry Paul aldocmusic.com/about
- Daoiri Farrell, solo artist daoiri.com
DIGITAL MEDIA & GAMES
Digital Media & Games Graduates include:
- Dave Harris, game designer, Acclaim Studios
- Tony Reilly, UX Analyst, Citi & The Effect
- Rob Davis, Acorn
- Tim O’Leary, Paypal
- Paula Byrne, Google
- Jonathan Larkin, OVO
- Piers Scott, The Sociable
- Kevin Doherty, Evolution Digital Marketing
- William Robinson, C3 Marketing
- Ciaran Rooney, BUSUU
- Paul Redmond, Irish Times
- Leo Flaherty, Atom Split Games
- David Archibold, Adforce
- Eoin Mahon, Egg
- Jenny Moran, Junior Graphic Designer, Done Deal
- Philip Buckley, OVO
- Tom McDermott, freelance animator
- Darren Gorey, Eighty Twenty
- Jody Briggs, Graphic Designer, ICON
- Ivanna Chovgan, Computer Clubhouse
- Gary Walsh, Body Group
- Tori Hughes, Graphic Designer, Camera
- Michael Keyes, Gaumina
- Stephen Leahy, webmaster, Allianz Worldwide Care
Animation Graduates include:
- Jason Ryan – Supervising Animator with Dreamworks Animation on Chicken Little, Monsters V’s Aliens and Shrek Forever After.
- Richard Baneham – Animation Supervisor with Weta Digital. Academy Award Winner for his VFX work on Avatar. Richie also worked on the Chronicles Of Narnia, the Lord of the Rings trilogy and the Iron Giant.
- Seamus Malone – Animation Director with Aardman. Seamus has worked on films, shorts and TV shows like Wallace and Gromit in ‘The Curse of the Were-Rabbit’, Chicken Run, Wallace and Gromit in ‘A Matter of Loaf and Death’, Shaun the Sheep and Creature Comforts.
- William/Bill Hodman – Workbook artist at Blue Sky Studios. Bill has worked on films like Horton Hears A Who! Ice Age 3 and Tarzan.
- Simon Rodgers – Concept Artist with Dreamworks.
- Padraig/Patrick Collins – Storyboard artist on Corpse Bride, Fantastic Mr Fox and the upcoming films Gnomeo and Juliet, and Tim Burton’s Frankenweenie.
- Wee Brian McGrath – Character Animator with Dreamworks Animation on How To Train Your Dragon, Monsters vs Aliens, Kung Fu Panda and Flushed Away.
- Audrey Stedman – Background Designer for the TV Show ‘Family Guy’, the Spongebob Squarepants Movie and the Iron Giant.
- Steven Deane – Previsualisation Artist at Rhythm & Hues. Previs Artist on Avatar and The Chronicles of Narnia.
- Brian Woods – Key Layout Artist for Disney TV.
- Colbert Fennelly – Animation Layout & Support Supervisor at Rhythm & Hues, previously an animator at Walt Disney Feature Animation.
- Niall O’Loughlin – Well Known Caricaturist.
- Damian Farrell – Creative Director at Caboom.
- Cathal Gaffney – Managing Director with Brown Bag Films and Academy Award Nominee.
- Darragh O’Connell – Director/Executive producer at Brown Bag Films and Two Time Academy Award Nominee.
- Alan Shannon – Company Director and Director with Jam Media.
- John Rice – Company Director and CEO with Jam Media.
- Mark Cumberton – Company Director and Line Producer with Jam Media.
- Andrew Kavanagh – Owner/Founder and CEO at Kavaleer Productions Limited.
- Gary Timpson – Managing Director with Kavaleer Productions Limited.
- Robert Cullen – Creative Director at Boulder Media.
- Tomm Moore – Co-Founder, Creative Director and Animation Director with Cartoon Saloon and Academy Award Nominee.
- Paul Young – Co-Founder, CEO and Producer with Cartoon Saloon.
- Ross Murray – Managing Director and Producer with Cartoon Saloon.
- Nora Twomey – Creative Director and Animation Director with Cartoon Saloon
- Siobhan Mullen/De Stefano – Storyboard Supervisor at World Leaders Entertainment.
- Ryan McElhinney – Award winning product and interior designer.
- Trevor Murphy – Compositor, Editor at The 7th Art.
- Dr Tom Walsh – Senior Lecturer on the BA (Hons) Animation degree course at the Arts University College at Bournemouth in the UK.
- Matthias Lechner – Art director at Thilo Graf Rothkirch’s Cartoon Film.
- Marec Fritzinger – Senior Layout Artist at Prima Linea, Marec previously worked for Disney for 10 years on films like Tarzan and Enchanted. Marec also teaches at the animation school Gobelins.
- Des Duggan – Senior Animator at Blue Castle Games.
- Tom O’Flaherty – Animator with the Moving Picture Company.
- Richard Kelly – Owner Pricklypear Productions.
- Ruth Daly – Animator at Rhythm and Hues Studios who has worked on The Chronicles of Narnia, Futurama and The Iron Giant. Ruth also works for Animation Mentor.
- Graham Gallagher – Animation, Storyboard and Concept Supervisor at Eurocom.
- Brian Gilmore – Head of Post Production at Brown Bag Films.
- Dave Lowry – Lead Animator with Double Negative on Hellboy 2 The Golden Army and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
- Paschal McGuire – Lead Animator at Curve Studios.
- Garrett O’Donoghue – Storyboard artist at World Leaders Entertainment.
- David Satchwell – Senior Computer Graphic Supervisor at Sony Imageworks who has worked on films like Solaris, Moulin Rouge, The Polar Express and I Am Legend.
- Fabian Erlinghäuser – Animation Supervisor at Cartoon Saloon.
- Jeremy Purcell – Owner, A Man & Ink.
- Lorraine Lordan – Owner, A Man & Ink.
- Kevin O’Sullivan – Animator at Framestore.
- Andrew McEvoy – Animator with Double Negative.
- Chris Dicker – Creative Director at TT Animation and Co-Creator of ‘What’s Your News?’.
- James Kenny – Motion Graphics Artist at The Element.
- Barry O’Donoghue – Owner and Producer at Barley Films.
- Terry Reilly – Senior 3D Animator at Double Negative.
- Louise Ridgeway – Head of Animation at Rare Ltd.
- Chrissie Maguire, PhD student, QUB
- Kirsten Allstaff, lecturer, UL
- Liu Goggin, PhD student, UCD