Information for International Students
Non-EU National fee €3,654 with relevant visa refer to .irishimmigration.ie
Non-EU National Eligible International Protection Applicants refer to icosirl.ie
Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science (DFHERIS) has announced:
- Ukrainians will be treated as European students and will not be subjected to international fees
- Displaced Ukrainian students will also be eligible to access the Springboard+ programme and PLC courses
- DFHERIS will provide direct financial support, for a limited period of one year, in the form of a bursary of circa €6,115 (per person per annum) to be paid in instalments to qualified persons who attend a SOLAS approved PLC course in the 2022/23 academic year.
- The scheme will be administered by SUSI and will not be means tested.
- In Budget 2021 the government announced the abolition of the €200 Post Leaving Cert levy for 2022/23 for all PLC learners
See press release here.